At Cleveland Boudoir we want every client to have an amazing experience. Part of that experience is making sure you are well informed and there are no surprises for you. While this part might not be as fun as shopping for outfits we feel it’s a very important step in the process.
• We only book sessions through email. Everything we need to provide you with can only be given through email. You can still call with any questions.
• We do require a nonrefundable retainer and a signed contract to hold your session.
• The retainer is nonrefundable in any circumstance, including: cancellation, not attending your photo shoot without notice, and not purchasing products.
• If you are booking a photo shoot with a friend, keep in mind they have to contact us separately to give us their information and put down their own deposit.
PHOTO SHOOT POLICIES:
• Absolutely no other photography is permitted during your photo shoot; this includes personal cameras or cell phone cameras.
• We understand our clients need for moral support during your boudoir session however we ask that you trust us in saying that having friends during your photo shoot rarely ends good. Typically they make you more nervous as now you have another set of eyes upon you. Friends are more than welcome during hair and makeup time but during the actual photo shoot we do ask that they leave.
• Significant others are not allowed during the photo shoot.
• We do not allow children in during photo shoots or viewings. Please be sure to arrange childcare prior to coming in.
VIEWING & ORDERING POLICIES:
• If you are a no-show for your appointment, you may reschedule however a $500 minimum order goes into affect.
• You can bring your significant other to your viewing appointment.